Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Christmas Is In The Air

Hello everyone, Stacy here today sharing a fun Holiday gift idea for you to create for family and friends.  I LOVE the Bubble Frames...ALL of them.  I was looking at the Bubble Frame Brag Book and staring at some Christmas paper and thought to myself, I need to turn this into a binded mini album. 

So I cut a couple of pieces of chipboard to fit inside of the covers, started cutting paper and figuring out what I was going to put inside of the bubble.  Here is what I came up with.


I also wanted to fun way to keep the album closed, so I placed some ribbon on the inside of the front cover and the back cover so that I was able to tie the album shut.



I'm so excited with how this turned out, that i'm not sure I want to give it away as a gift for the Holidays now :)  Here are a couple of pictures of the inside pages. I always put lots of pockets in my albums which are the perfect way to insert photos and journaling tags.




Once the album was complete I used the Cinch to bind it.  I did punch the holes in the album once I was all complete, but did this before I placed the front page together so that I did not smash the bubble. 

GlobeCraft Memories Products Used:
Bubble Frame Brag Book Kit

Non GlobeCraft Memories Product Used:
Carta Bella Paper/Embellishments
Cinch Binding Machine
I hope you give this Holiday gift idea a try for yourself or a friend.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!



~Stacy

3 comments:

linda said...

Great little book Stacy! I think I would opt to keep it! So cute!

Pinky Hobbs said...

This is adorable!! I love it

Hydrangea Hippo - Jennifer Priest said...

Such a darling album! Love how you used the globe on the cover!