Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Blog Hop Winner

The winner of SweetStamps.com's Cross-Promo Blog Hop with Pinque Peacock is...

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk)


Congratulations!

Thanks for hopping along with SweetStamps and Pinque Peacock and leaving a little love for each of us along the way!

Please contact me for your winning prize of a $20 shopping spree at shop.SweetStamps.com.

Thank you to everyone who joined us on the hop, we hope you had fun and will join us again. Don't forget - we have a NEW technique challenge every month, along with a weekly challenge each Tuesday!


Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

How awesome- Congrats!!!

Darlene said...

YIPPEE!! DOING THE HAPPY DANCE! Thanks so much for choosing me as the Blog Hop winner! It was a long hop but FABULOUS ... SO MUCH inspiration along the way! Great job! I'll be in touch as soon as I get home from my hair appt.
YIPPEE!!!