Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Guest Designing with Sweet Stamps

Hi, I'm Karen Wallace and I am  honored to be the guest designer this month for  Sweet Stamps.  I started this card with  Cheery Lynn French Flair silver stackers, then added the pretty  French Flair Doily Stacker on top.  I cut the green panel out of the silver stacker.  I cut a white panel from the Horizon French Flair and stamped the beautiful Floral Arrangement with memento black ink and colored it with copics.  The flower is made from a dryer sheet and colored with distressed inks, the die I used is the Shasta Daisy Strip die by Cheery Lynn. The Flourish leaf strip was used under the rose leaf strip around the flower.   Thank you so much for this honor and I hope you enjoy this card.  

6 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Karen- Thanks so much for joining us this month- I love seeing your gorgeous cards- this one is no exception! Love the coloring and love your dryer sheet flower as well!

Donna K said...

What a beautiful shape card, Karen. I love those beautiful spring colors and your dryer sheet floral is lovely! Great coloring as well on your gorgeous design. Thanks for sharing with us!

ScrappySandie said...

What a lovely card! Your image is colored beautifully and the flower made from a dryer sheet (!) is wow! Love it! Gotta try that. TFS
Sandie

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous card! The color scheme is beautiful and love the image!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so beautiful! love all of the edging!

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is a gorgeous design, love the shape and beautiful coloring. Thanks again for sharing your talents as our guest designer.