Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Thanks


Have you seen the other beautiful cards this week. The challenge for the week was THANKS and I am Thankful to be on this team of creative ladies.

For my card I again went with simple. A soft blue blank card, layered with various green hills, I stamped it using the Earthy package of stamps and the Swirly Tree Stamp along with the Framed Sentiments set,  using the larger of the two trees. I varied the stamping colors on my tree and the Sentiment.

These would be a great gift set - or even a good place marker at the seasonal gatherings.

Have a fantastic week.


Teresa 



2 comments:

Donna K said...

Really beautiful, Teresa! Your rolling hills are so pretty with your colorful tree.

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a pretty card, I love how you made the hills with the different colors and patterns.