Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

Embossing Paste and Watercolor

Hello Sweeties!  Lisa here with you today and I'm sharing a card that plays along with the newest challenge: Embossing Paste and Stencils!  I LOVE playing with embossing paste and stencils, they have become one of my go tos for adding texture to my projects... so needless to say I was excited by the new challenge and had to play along!  Check it out:


Supplies Used:



To create this background I first went over my stencil with clear embossing paste and set it with my heat tool.  You could let it air dry, but I was much too impatient hehehe!  I then went over it with some peerless watercolors.  I love that you can give your background any color with this technique.

Can't wait to see what you create!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the butterflies against the multi colored background. Very pretty!!